Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Krispy Kreme

  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Krispy Kreme

    I've been hearing that there was one going in up at the old McDonalds in Norton? Can anyone enlighten me on this by some chance...I would keep that place in business if it were to open up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    Man, I would camp out for the grand opening there! Love their lemon filled doughnuts.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    The chocolate filled hurts my teeth, but everything else there is absolutely a dream come true...I'm like an ethiopian who hasn't ate in days when I see a Krispy Kreme...I go bonkers and bug the crap out fo someone unless we stop and get some donuts

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    The funniest thing I have ever seen:

    I was in Knoxville, had just left Buddy's BBQ with a couple of my friends and we turned left onto Kingston Pike and right where Northshore & Kingston Pike intersect, there is a Krispy Kreme. Not paying attention to anything, we pulled up behind this police car. He turns on his lights and barrels through the red light and pulls into the Krispy Kreme parking lot. We were laughing so hard, until we saw the light "FRESH DOUGNUTS NOW" was flashing in the window.

    That made us laugh even harder.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    I heard that the Appalachian Federal Credit Union bought the building and is going to move their office into it.I was told by someone from the church across the street from it.The church was interested in buying it for their daycare but the Credit Union got it first.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    hmmmm....my cousin works for the daycare, but she never mentioned anything about it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    dang...had my hopes up for a Krispy Kreme...we should petition to open the world's largest one!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    I can't go to K-town with out stopping at KK always get 2 boxes of glazed and a box of assorted filled ones

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    Everytime I go to Bristol I always gotta stop by there for a couple of cream filled! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    I just like the plain ones. The every day, run of the mill, plain glazed ones.

    They gotta be hot though.


  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Krispy Kreme

    glazed, lemon filled, raspberry filled...they're all good.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •